ONGC Admit Card 2022
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recently completed the online application process for the recruitment of 922 Vacancy in Non Executive cadre throughout the country in different ONGC work-centers/ sectors. All these candidates who applied for these posts now have to attend a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held on 10th, 12th & 16th August 2022. Accordingly ONGC has released the admit cards. Candidates may download ONGC CBT call letter from this page.
ONGC Admit Card Details
|Name of post||Non Executive|
|Number of Vacancy||922 posts|
|Number of Vacancy @ Assam||164|
|Name of organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Advertisement no||Advt. No: 2/2022 (R&P)|
|Type of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Date of exam||10th, 12th & 16th August 2022|
|Status of admit card||Released|
How to Download ONGC Non Executive Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for these vacancy under Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) may download their admit card from this page. They may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for ONGC CBT 2022.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Step 2: Click on ONGC Admit Card link.
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Now, enter your Application Number and Date of Birth – Click on “Log-in” button.
- Step 5: Now your admit card will be downloaded.
- Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry the call letter to examination hall.
Important Web-Links of ONGC Non Executive Admit Card:
- ONGC Admit Card : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
FAQs of ONGC Admit Card 2022:
Q. Is ONGC Non Executive Admit Card 2022 available now ?
- Yes, ONGC Non Executive Call Letter 2022 is available.
Q. How many posts are vacant under ONGC Non Executive Recruitment ?
- The number vacant posts under ONGC Non Executive Recruitment is 922.
Q. What is the exam date of ONGC CBT 2022 ?
- The exam date of ONGC CBT 2022 is 10th, 12th & 16th August 2022